Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Finally pics of my Genesis Silver C

TVWBB Fan

Finally pics of my Genesis Silver C

Finally figured out how to post pics(I hope)..As mentioned have a large Genesis E330 but have read about poor outcomes with rotisserie, so decided to look for an older Weber with E/W burners. Found this one for $100, but ended up getting it for $75, plus he gave me a replacement propane tank, Waiting anxiously for your opinions about the purchase and general comments. Thanks.George

I tried to take pics from different angles so you could see the frame around the box. Thanks.
    Last edited by George Si; 05-21-2019 at 08:00 AM.

Looks like you got a nice grill. Main thing is that the bottom tray is still good. When posting pics though use the bbcode instead of the link address so the actual picture shows up on the thread.
    22" Kettle Premium | 26" Kettle Premium | '00-'01 Genesis Platinum C, 13 bar (Budweiser) | '05 Genesis Platinum C (open cart) | Q1200

When you use Imagur use the BBCForum link rather than the one above it that only poss the link. It's especially annoying on multiple pics to have to leave the browser window for all these links posted. If you use the proper link the photo ill show up in your post and people don;t have to constantly click back and forth

TVWBB Fan
    I am trying to do that now but don't know how to delete original thread

TVWBB Fan
    Actually just did it, and the pics come right up and no having to open each one.

Yah, you did good George. Just maintain the grill here and there (especially the bottom tray) and you should be set for the next 10+ years. What kind of flavorizer bars did it come with?
    22" Kettle Premium | 26" Kettle Premium | '00-'01 Genesis Platinum C, 13 bar (Budweiser) | '05 Genesis Platinum C (open cart) | Q1200

TVWBB Pro
    Did you clean up the grill or did it come in that condition? It looks pretty good, and ready to grill. I didn't see any pictures of the flavorizer bars, but the burners and grates look too be in good shape. Along with the rest of it. It's either been well cleaned, or barley used from what I can tell.

That basket hanging in the roto slots belongs in the lid. You'll see a spot on the inside of the lid to hang it from.

TVWBB Fan
    Thanks. The flavorizer bars have no rust through but has rust spots on them. I might buy SS Ones if I decide to keep it. It came basically like that I hosed it down some but did not touch the grates( which are in great shape). Painted the top and bottom of the tray. Otherwise was clean as it looks. Donít think it got much use. I think it was worth 75 esp when I see some of the rusty frames on ones asking 100. Let me know. Thanks

TVWBB Pro
    $75 is an awesome deal for a grill in that condition you plan on using. You even got the side burner. Rust spots on the flavorizer bars is no big deal. Use them until they no longer do what they are supposed to do. Then think about replacing them.

Looks like you don't have to replace anything And from what I can tell it's in a condition that will serve you for a while before you have to think about buying anything to keep it going.

I've seen grills like yours that need everything inside the fire box replaced (grates, bars, burner, ignitor) and people were asking as much or more than what you paid.

You did very well there. It looks quite clean and usable as is even the auxiliary racks are still shiny. Got the good CI grates there as well. Hell a little elbow grease and it's golden

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast