One or Two Burners

George Si

TVWBB Super Fan
What is the best setup for rotisserie chicken etc. on a 3 burner east to west burners. Do I just run the front burner or front and back? Will there b room if I leave flavorizer with drip pan on the flavorizer. Appreciate pics. Have Weber Genesis Silver C with thermometer in middle of lid. Thanks. George
No experience with E/W burnersso how about slow cook ribs. On my E330 I use the outer burners withribs in middle but there is more surface area on the E330. What are opinions on versatility and quality of grill with the Silver vs 330

The center burner should never be used. If you're new to it try things out with something cheap like chicken. Experiment with one or both outer burners. Differing heat and so on. Again the E/W burner grills are the only ones that can truly do good rotisserie. The ones with front controls all you get is over cooked ends on the food and the center not done properly. But to repeat on a good grill with EW burners there is no wrong way to do it in terms of both outer burners or only one. But until you learn it don't buy an expensive roast and risk ruining it. Ruin a chicken you're only out $5 ruin a beautiful rib roast you're out much more

Back