Are these prices real???

Calling BS.
Tried 2 cards and both failed with the last error message "We are unable to process the request since the payment channael of the shopping website is not available." Hmm... can't spell channel correctly?
Worst case is that I'll have to cancel both cards and have them re-issued.

Last edited:
The address at the bottom of the web page is 89 S Plaza Way,Cape Girardeau,MO,United State. Google maps says it’s a store called Cape Wiggery Fashions. Hopefully Weber gets it shut down before to many people have their credit card numbers stolen while checking out.

For $100 I tried to buy a 22" WSM (which I need like a tretiary anus) but they don't take Paypal so I will Pass. too bad but I just don't need the hassle. :wsm:

Sorry, but I'm not sure how anyone could fall for this one.
Yes it looks pretty official, but remember;
If it sounds too good to be true....................

Last edited:
Sorry, but I'm not sure how anyone could fall for this one.
Yes it looks pretty official, but remember;
If it sounds too good to be true....................

I know. On the other hand you can walk into HD and find a 18.5” WSM for $99 like it happened to me. Or i know that you could get a Performer in HD around Austin for $88 a few weeks ago. It is getting blurry with the legit and illegal offers.

Weber stands at least a decent chance of getting the page taken down, if not the whole domain. The domain is registered through GoDaddy, and it smells like it's hosted in the Miami area.

The scammers almost certainly won't care, they'll have the scammed card numbers for at least a few days of gathering. They know this is going to happen, they'll just set up somewhere else again.

Phil S., personally I'd suggest being proactive, and replacing those cards.

The FB ad.... that's a little more troubling. Somebody spent real money for the ads, I'd be squawking to FB (if I used FB, which I don't, it's a social disease,) and potentially to the ad network that published it.

Too many spelling errors etc whole thing does look fake. I hope Weber can shut it down fast before someone gets taken for cc fraud. Agree with Phil.

Back