Charcoal sale

Yah, I stocked up on the Weber briquettes earlier this year (20+ bags) so I think I'm good for a year or 3.

I've got 28 bags of briquets, a combination of KBB, Kingsford pro and Royal Oak plus three 30Lb. bags of western lump. With the early fire restrictions starting sometime this month I should be good for 5 or 6 years.

I’m down to 5 bags, will probably use most of one this afternoon. Will stock up next week or as soon as the deal comes along

When Costco's sale starts next week, $6 off $19.99 regular price for a twin pack of Kingsford Professional sounds pretty good to me.

I still have 4 twin packs in the garage so I'm planning on picking up 4 more this Fri when the Memorial,Day sale begins. That will be more than enough to last me through the summer.

I'll stock up again during the Labor Day sale and that will carry me through until the next Memorial Day Sale ��

I looked at our local Lowe’s and HD ads just now. Through Wednesday, you can get twin packs of 20 pound Embers charcoal at HD for $9.98.
Lowe’s has 15.4 pound bags of RO briquettes for $4.
It’s weird that no one has KBB on sale yet.

I was at Home Depot yesterday and they had several pallets of Kingsford in the center aisle. The sale is coming. Still full price but that will drop in a day or so. Maybe someone already said this but I noticed the bags this year have gone back to 20lb. bags. I would assume the sale price will jump up from $9.98/two pack with the 18.6.lb. bags. I notice that Lowe's had their add in the paper this morning and their sale price is $12.88/two pack, limit 5.

enhance

I checked the Lowes website and the $12.88 sale price is for the 18.6lb twin packs. Guess they're trying to clear them out before the Memorial Day Sale starts. Since the full price for the $20lb twin packs is $23.88, the sale price should be about $11.44.

We'll know for sure by tomorrow night.

I checked the Lowes website and the $12.88 sale price is for the 18.6lb twin packs.

Something is screwed up. Could be our wonderful paper. Add says 20 lb. bags. I avoid Lowe's because of the limit. I like to use the flat bed carts and load it up until the wheels barely turn. Don't forget the Veteran's Discount on top of sale price.

enhance

Last edited:
I'm going to skip it this time around. My current inventory is 20 bags of Weber, and 8 bags of KBB, and about 80 #'s of lump.

Yeah, I think a lot of folks cleaned up on that Weber charcoal clearance deal and are good to go on charcoal for a while! :D

I’m down to 5-18.6 bags. I’ll see if I can get my wife’s son to come along to get the extra veteran discount. That and I just seem to have twisted my back a little!
Crap in a hat!

Back