Thread: Beecher's Mac & Cheese with Costco pork belly

Beecher's Mac & Cheese with Costco pork belly

Everything's better with belly! Beecher's Handmade Cheese "World's Best" Mac & Cheese made with their award-winning Flagship cheese and topped with pan-fried Costco sous vide pork belly. A delicious combination!

Here's the recipe for Beecher's mac & cheese: https://www.beechershandmadecheese.c...est-mac-cheese

Here's my video review of Costco pork belly: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Np4mTjwULVc

And if you're lazy, you can find a version of this mac & cheese sold in some supermarkets. I've seen it at Walmart.

Last edited by Chris Allingham; 05-16-2019 at 11:22 AM. Reason: Changed "Man" to "Mac"!

Chris that Man and Cheese looked delicious. The Costco pork belly looked interesting but real high in salt. We'll have to try that with some of our pork belly we get from Costco to make our bacon.
    2009 Performer Platinum , 1999 Genesis 1000 LX, Mini Smoker, 2009 E320ng, 18.5 , 1993 Smokey Joe, 2011 Performer Deluxe

TVWBB 1-Star Olympian Cliff Bartlett's Avatar
    Looks delicious Chris. I'll be on the lookout for the Flagship cheese. We were just in Costco yesterday and drained the bank account. Next trip for sure. Thanks for the recipe also.
    Weber OTG 26.3/4" Kettle, Weber Silver 22 1/2 " Kettle (2), Blue Performer, Jumbo Joe, Smokey Joe (49er Edition), WSM 22 1/2 ", WSM 18 1/2, WSM 14 1/2"

TVWBB Platinum Member Timothy F. Lewis's Avatar
    Looks like a winner!
    Distinguebant Sed, Ignoret In Particulari!
    "If brains was lard, that boy couldn't grease too big a skillet!" J. D. Clampett

That looks amazing! I introduced pulled pork barbecue with mac and cheese to my daughter a few months ago and she loved it. She would go nuts over this!
    Last edited by Jepprey P; 05-16-2019 at 05:31 PM. Reason: grammar
    SJS (N, DR, CU, CM) | WGA Charcoal (P), Gas (CM) | Q100 (2007) | SJP (DR) | 22.5" OTG (DR) | WSM 14" (AH), 18" (AD), 22" (AU)