I’ve never seen this one before...

Maybe I should get the wooden handles as well and put it on the blue never used kettle I have for sale.
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/681537878972463/

Stefan,

That one is a beauty "as is!" Great job on that. I think when you get to that price point you have eliminated the typical CL, FB, OfferUp shopper just looking for a bargain basement deal. You are after the rarer person who sees the value in something special like what you are offering. I actually think your white handles (also no longer made) go great with your red white and blue theme. Anyway, a set of three wood handles will set you back more than you would think:eek:.

You might want to sign up for the Weber Kettle Club, if you haven't already. I would definitely post that grill there for local pickup (and shipping if you are willing).

My just finished project I posted today - a run of the mill new black kettle - would, on the other hand, be of no interest to WKC people. When you have a chance I would be appreciative if you gave your opinion on what you think I should ask for it.

You can buy the white kettles online and have them shipped to the states
for about $325. The wooden handle kit is about $50.
The people that will actually buy that kettle show know this. I will be shocked
if he gets more than $400 for it.

I have seen them on eBay as well.But I am not sure I even would want a white one with all that sud and grease.

You can buy the white kettles online and have them shipped to the states
for about $325. The wooden handle kit is about $50.
The people that will actually buy that kettle show know this. I will be shocked
if he gets more than $400 for it.

That is definitely a fat markup for a quick import and customization. I don’t get why Weber has attractive products that they sell in Europe or Canada but not in the US.

Back