Have any of you seen this new grill

Never seen it. Looks like a competitor’s idea to offer a Charcoal Summit in a smaller and way cheaper package. Looking at the picture it looks promising. I am surprised that the reviews didn’t go along with that.

I have since read and watched more on this grill, but nothing on how it grills ,would br great to se how it would stand up to a Weber kettle on head to head cooks.
It has some nice features,height,pop up shelf, adjustable lid lift , a small diffuser.
Anyway only a cook will tell if it is any good.

Napoleon is a Canadian company who have been making great gas grills. They are highly successful in Europe where they compete against Weber. Here in the US they are more in a niche market because Weber is so cheap. In regards to gas grills they are probably better than Weber but also way more expensive. I guess they now want to get into the charcoal grills as well. But I doubt they will offer a low entry model such as a base kettle.

Napoleon is often one of the girls I see with outdoor kitchen built in island kind of stuff. The likes of Wolf, Bull, Blaze, and other high-end grills.

Intersmesting about the gas grills I remember a BBQ cooking show that the host used Napoleon gas grills to some roast, he always had interesting marinades.
Those were nice grills.
I think this is focused on the performer price range and features.

I have since read and watched more on this grill, but nothing on how it grills ,would br great to se how it would stand up to a Weber kettle on head to head cooks.
It has some nice features,height,pop up shelf, adjustable lid lift , a small diffuser.
Anyway only a cook will tell if it is any good.

A number of those features are also on Weber's high-end Summit Charcoal. It is clearly not trying to be as high-end (nor is it as large) but for the price it makes a pretty strong impression. I would like to learn more...

Me to as it is as you say playing with some of the features of the Summit without the price, the is room for good grills with good ideas, maybe Weber will introduce another new performer.....
I want to see it cook ,come on U Tube cook off, or just a cook to see what they say it can do or not do.

Back