Does anyone have a line on the Q100 carts?

I have two of Q100's, love them, however I now could really use a cart (actually two). It seems like they are no longer made by Weber. I see them sometimes on cragslist/facebook but it's always along with the grill itself. Any tips ?

There are definitely people who re-sell just a cart. At least, I have seen them for sale in my area. You can buy new in the box on eBay, etc. Prices vary. There are a couple versions of the collapsible cart that fit either the 100/1000 or the 200/2000. The newer one emphasizes portability; the older style looks more permanent but does still fold up.

Yah, it is pretty tough to find just a cart, either used or new for a reasonable price. Best bet is to look for a grill with cart that is low priced. I bought a Q100 with a Q100/200 cart this spring for $10. The grill was pretty rough, but the cart was fine and I got 4 full 1lb bottles of propane with it as well. I actually have three carts as I rehab the grills and many times, the buyers simply want just the grill and don't want to pay the extra $20 I am charging for the cart.

Back