Storm chaser with a drone

Wasn't much of a tornado, probably F1 or maybe weak F2 at the most.

But it was interesting to watch it progress, specially when it hit that farm pond. I bet the fish in the pond were wondering *** .

We got off easy in OKC this evening, the dry line and cold front boundary was set up perfect for us to get a big tornado, but it did not happen.

I looked at the video a few times. IMO it is fake (CGI). Look underneath it. There is no debris, also there is no way even on a very weak tornado a little drone would stay that steady or heck even be able to stay up there as even an F1 is a pretty scary thing. We had one at O'Hare one night while I was still working there. The amount of damages was incredible. We had planes parked at the gate that were completely turned around, baggage wagons picked up and thrown into planes, I was on the C concourse in terminal 1 and the whole concourse was shaking and vibrating, it was incredible scary and it was only an F1 we heard on the official reports

Than please explain why there is no debris, the "drone" is not being tossed around and so on. There may have been a real tornado in that area but I still cannot see any evidence in the video that it's not CGI or "shopped" in some way. It's just too perfect

No debris because it did not hit any houses and it was a very weak F1.

I saw the tornado on TV as it was happening, there was a local TV station following the storm.

Hey man, tornadoes are big here. We've got hundreds of storm chasers scattered all around these things. Three TV stations competing for coverage and going live everytime there's a slight chance of a tornado.

This particular video was broadcast on KWTV Channel 9 last night. There's absolutely no chance that its fake.

Back