White Castle bbq brisket slider

Bob Correll

R.I.P. 3/31/2022
Look, I took one for the team back in 2015 with a (one) WC veggie slider, it's someone's else's turn for this one.

Back when I was still working for United at ORD my shift was one that began around 5pm and ended at 1230 or 0100. But, there were many times that mandatory over time was doled out due to "issues". My "lunch" time was around 8 or 9 pm. There were many days I was going to my car when the sun was coming up and the AM shift was starting. Heading home I was so hungry I thought I would have to eat my steering wheel. The ONLY joint open was a WC at Higgins and Oakton on my way out to I90. So some nights in desperation I stopped there. That stuff is disgusting and my car would stink for days. But it sustained me to get home :D

I saw this BBQ advertised at this same location. There is ZERO real BBQ smoke anywhere in the vicinity. Gotta take a pass on White Castle "Q".

Bob, if I still lived in Arnold I would jump on your offer. However like Phil the nearest WC is 10 hours and if the traffic is snarled in Atlanta then 12 hours. You got it buddy.

Back