A few pictures

Jason in CA

TVWBB All-Star
Because of this thread I often take a bunch of pictures of getting started and cooking. But in my case I never get the finished plated shots. I figured they aren't complete without the end results but I'd post a few anyway.

Some pork ribs. I forget what I put on them.

Tri Tip by request of inlaw. Who swears there can not be any pink on meat or it's not done. I killed it as much as I was willing to and told her we there is a microwave if it's not good enough.

At my sisters house for some food.

Thanks for posting your pics, Jason! Some yummy looking grub! I chuckled at your microwave comment, I've used that one on my mother-in-law (grew up in the midwest where you didn't eat anything that still had color......and vegetables needed to be cooked well beyond retaining any sort of structure!) :)

Your bacon-wrapped, stuffed chicken looks really good! May have to riff off that one myself sometime soon!

Rich

I've used that one on my mother-in-law

That's who was over when I cooked that one. But I have a few in the family that are the same way. I heard or read a comment someplace "its already died once you don't need to kill it again" refering to overcooking food. I'ts not mine but I like to throw it out there when someone says they want anything cooked beyond medium. :D

Some great cooks Jason, but I'm all over the bacon wrapped, stuffed chicken. Going to try them real soon. Thanks for sharing them with us.

That's who was over when I cooked that one. But I have a few in the family that are the same way. I heard or read a comment someplace "its already died once you don't need to kill it again" refering to overcooking food. I'ts not mine but I like to throw it out there when someone says they want anything cooked beyond medium. :D

That's funny Jason, my son is like that he likes his meat very well done. One time I cooked a beef roast way beyond well done and my son said it was perfect. Barb and I figure if we don't have to chase our steak around the plate.....It's done.

Good looking grub, bub! Like others, I'll be appropriating that chicken/cheese/bacon deliciousness!
Not sure what to say about your brush, though. I've had mine a couple years. No issues.

Those are some mighty fine cooks Jason. I'll go with the consensus on those stuffed chicken breasts. Remember to put the wire bristle end on the grate while brushing/scrubbing! ;) Just kidding of course. I've always preferred the Weber brush with the strong wooden handle. My wife prefers the brush you've shown. You might put a shot of Gorilla Glue in yours if it just slid out. It seems to work on everything else.

As far as the brush goes, I am sure I was putting too much pressure on it while scrubbing. It'ss a problem the wooden handle brushes don't have because they don't bend and flex like the Weber bush does. I've got some epoxy I can put on it that would probably be stronger than when it was new but I'm not sure if I really care enough about the brush to worry about it.

Back