Any cheap sources for Weber charcoal grates?

Stefan H

TVWBB Guru
I want to flip a Performer grill which I need to clean up first. I want to replace the charcoal grate (#7441) and the cooking grate (#7435 or #7436). I know they are not that expensive but I wonder if there are any cheaper aftermarket versions. Every dollar counts when flipping. There are lots of cheap grates for the gassers but I have not found any for the kettles which are cheaper than the grates sold by Weber.
Thanks

Target usually closes them out in the fall. Last year I bought a 2 grates for my 22 and 2 grates for my 18 for about $20 total. I don't think they sell the charcoal grates.

Target usually closes them out in the fall. Last year I bought a 2 grates for my 22 and 2 grates for my 18 for about $20 total. I don't think they sell the charcoal grates.

Yes I saw a few cheap grates at Target last year as well. Unfortunately I did not need any back then.

Target is my observation, too. Maybe they will have a sale for Memorial Day, but I think you are looking at waiting until September.

I guess I have to bite the dust then since I want to sell two kettles soon. Fortunately they are not that expensive anyhow. But come fall I will stock up at Target when they dump the prices again.

Back