Simple Grilled Stuffed Mushrooms

~Mark~

TVWBB Pro
I made some easy grilled stuffed mushrooms the other afternoon on my 21".
I just used the basics, cream cheese, stove top stuffing, baby Portabella mushrooms, and some of my dry rub.
Grilled them indirect between 350 to 400 for just about 20 minutes (3/4 of a beer)

up7tS7.jpg

I made the easiest appetizers I could come up with, but you sure could doctor these up to be over the top.
A friend asked If I could make these for an addition to my video page on YouTube.
He lives in another state and I keep making how too videos to help him with his grilling.
We are both having a blast with it.

Last edited:
Thanks for the kind words.

I don't always time what I'm cooking by the amount of beer I drink, sometimes it's rum and Coke. LOL

Nice! Now I want mushrooms. I'll need to try 315* for 26.6 minutes.
That'll work. LOL
I usually keep a close eye on time and temp, but adding the chicken made the 400` temp drop to 350, and I pulled them when they looked good. I forgot to look at my timer.

Yours look impossibly perfect; that was my feeble attempt at humor for being able to consume an entire beer in 26 minutes, lol.

No I knew you were joking, I just felt I needed to clear up my whole temp thing. It took me 26 minutes to drink the beer because I was making a video at the same time.
I might have had two down in that time that day. Lots of yard work before hand LOL

Here's the video I made of those mushrooms. It's not professional by any means, I'm just having fun with it.

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing this, I had a big pile of mushrooms ....so ended up just sauteing with some onions put them in my morning eggs with some Swiss cheesebreakfast1.JPGbreakfast2.JPG

Eric, what a coincidence. I posted this on another cooking forum I belong to just this morning.

"I just had an omelet stuffed with 2 kinds of mushrooms that DH made just for me. Also a piece of toast. Everything was delicious. DH is sweet like that."

Eric, what a coincidence. I posted this on another cooking forum I belong to just this morning.

"I just had an omelet stuffed with 2 kinds of mushrooms that DH made just for me. Also a piece of toast. Everything was delicious. DH is sweet like that."
Love my morning eggs as a sandwich, scrambled, fried, in a burrito or open face on toast, nestled in some sauce or fried and dropped on a green salad ...... every morning starts with eggs ........ whats a DH? I am assuming not designated hitter. egg and tomato.JPG

Dustin Hoffman?
David Hasselhoff?
Daryl Hannah ?
DL Hughley?
Dennis Hopper?
Deborah Harry ?
Dwight Howard?

Not even close. lol

DH is computer talk for Dear Husband.

Sorry Mark, didn't mean to hi jack your thread. lol

Back