SS flavorizer bars for the Genesis II series grills

Since the Genesis II has only been out for a short time, I am surprised that he is already making the replacement bars. I guess the Weber originals are wearing out pretty quick if people are already replacing them.

Smart man. He's probably mostly selling to genesis II owners looking to upgrade to stainless from the cast iron grates.

His ebay post says these bars parts from Weber are only 1 year warranty. Is that so ? and if so why does Weber has a sticker with 10 years warranty on the grill ?

His ebay post says these bars parts from Weber are only 1 year warranty. Is that so ? and if so why does Weber has a sticker with 10 years warranty on the grill ?

He probably hasn't updated it. Most likely copied and pasted from previous ads. Goes to show you though how long he's been selling on ebay. Yah, Weber's warranty is 10 years for the Genesis II grills but if you go with RC then it's pretty much buy once since it'll probably outlast the grill.

When you buy a brand new grill from Weber you get 10 years warranty. But if you purchase replacement parts from Weber you only get a 1 year warranty on parts. However I think the warranty of the grill still applies.
But ...... that warranty is limited to the original owner of that grill. If the original owner sells that grill within these 10 years the new buyer is not entitled to the remainder of that warranty.

Back