Green Head Big and Little Brothers

Bruce

TVWBB 2-Star Olympian
I just sold the big brother today and will be listing the little brother up soon. The Silver A has a wire rack for the bottom, I just forgot to put it on for the picture.

IDmsXoi.jpg

sejrHXd.jpg

XDEhqTn.jpg

I can see why you sold the first one they both look like new.The little A should go quickly too.

Love that Silver A. I've never seen a green one. Those 2 would have been cool to have as a matched pair.

Yah, too bad I am going to be very limited to my rehab work for a while. But, at least I have the Silver A to list up and try to sell in the mean time.

If I was close to you I'd snap up that silver A. I love my silver A and it functions perfectly but the porcelain hood is kind of rough. I've been looking for a replacement for some time now.

I have to say Greg that that lid is near mint. It really is a great rehab overall. I just don't know how the market will accept a two burner?

Very nice rehab Bruce

That looks real nice Bruce, and I agree, wouldn't give mine up for anything! Green top in good shape, but I'd love to find a blue one to match my Performer!

3dsQEcS.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

:blueperformer: Green Gen A:blackgenesis1000:

Last edited:
I mentioned earlier today in another thread the fact that those were my first two greenheads. Funny thing about it is, is that I picked up another Greenhead Silver B tonight. Seems like they always come in bunches for me.

I mentioned earlier today in another thread the fact that those were my first two greenheads. Funny thing about it is, is that I picked up another Greenhead Silver B tonight. Seems like they always come in bunches for me.

Well that’s cool! :coolkettle: Now you can pair them up as a set. I think green is a very nice color that, in spite of your unusual run, is not very common.

As usual your restorations are top drawer. We are pulling for you in successful flips. And yes we are glad things are thawed out and you are back in action! Hope to join you soon.

Yah, I was thinking about pairing up the Silver A with the Silver B greenhead that I just sold today, but someone mentioned that it probably wouldn't help in selling them which I really agree with. Also, I would like to get the Silver A listed and sold to make room for everything else.

At this point, I am only going to grab killer deals, like under $25 and probably only Silver B/C grills. Of course there are some "holy grail" specimens that I would bite on as well, but I am getting over stocked on my grill inventory and falling behind on my rehabbing with everything going on right now.

I decided not to do a six hour round trip for a pretty nice and cheap Genesis 1 for that very reason. It was hard to give up, but enough is enough. (I am even learning to SOUND like my wife :rolleyes:!)

Back