Weber One Touch Silver 22" JOHN DEERE

Bruce

TVWBB 2-Star Olympian
Hey guys, I know weber gassers, but not coal burners. I have a line on a New in Box weber one touch silver 22" "JOHN DEERE" kettle that I am thinking about pursuing. What would be the value of that grill new in box?

Model # 741989

Bruce I am doing some checking on this with a couple of WKC members and will hopefully let you know later today.
Here is what I know - the same kettle today is known as the Weber Original Kettle and sells everywhere for $109
without the logo. The John Deere model is just your ordinary black kettle with a logo on the lid. IF IT WERE
ACTUALLY JOHN DEERE GREEN, that would be a different story.
Google seach shows some WKC chatter about these grills from 2017 and no one was particularly
excited about them. New in the box helps a little, and the logo will help a little.
Purely guessing at this point I'd say $125, maybe $150 tops. You will likely want to buy in the $50 to $75
range to make it worth your while.

Dave. thanks. It is listed for $75 right now. The positive is that I live in JD country and between Iowa, Wisconsin and Illinois, the brand is extremely popular. I won't pull the trigger at $75, but I might at $50. I saw the going price for a generic one was $109 today. THis one seems to be a 2014 or 2015 model year. Let me know if you find out a different value from your WKC member buddies.

Back