E-310 Genesis II NG manifold on CL

Kelvin:
I emailed the seller that I was posting it on the forum and that the price seemed a little high, but if it included shipping, might not be a bad deal for someone. Not sure what year the grill is. Even if the grillparts.com price is accurate, you still need to apply shipping ($11.35) plus Clark County, NV sales tax at 8.25% and get a hose with a quick disconnect. I haven't heard anything from the seller since this is kind of a specialized listing.

They say you can go from LP to propane. It should be from propane to NG. The ad is completely misleading.

THyde:
I sent the seller an email asking if they meant NG. Plenty of that here in the metro area. I haven't heard anything back from them. If they were going from a bulk propane setup like my son's house out in the boonies, they wouldn't have needed to change the manifold out, just change to a regulator/tank hose to connect to the 3/8 flare on the manifold instead of the whip hose.

It looks like they are trying to sell a NG manifold. My opinion is they are using LP instead of NG and it is confusing.

The seller just responded and confirmed that this is a NG manifold that they removed from their grill. They are correcting their CL listing accordingly.

Thay also reduced the price to $70...!! The price is still a little high for a used manifold when a new one goes for $73.90 even with the hose..

Back