I Continue to Suffer From "Shrinkage"!

Jon K

TVWBB Super Fan
...and I'm really getting tired of it.

My Weber grill covers all shrink and crack and become more and more difficult to fit over the grills
(22 WSM, 26 kettle and a Genesis 330). Does anyone have the solution to my issue?
I know it's ridiculous but I would really like it if all three matched.

It's a "small" problem but I appreciate any help you all can supply.

Thanks.

If you don't mind tan covers, with a brown bottom trim, use the link here to check out the Veranda brand on Amazon.
Reasonably priced, and I've been very happy with mine. Much better than Weber covers IMO.

If you don't mind tan covers, with a brown bottom trim, use the link here to check out the Veranda brand on Amazon.
Reasonably priced, and I've been very happy with mine. Much better than Weber covers IMO.

Thank you Bob, no I don't mind the colors at all!

Veranda brand is really good, cover my gasser with that and I think its called king kong cover for my performer both from amazon.

Have you tried the newer style yet? They one I bought for my WSM is thinner but it hasn't cracked. It's not totally water proof but it breathes well. We've had a ton of rain and I've had no mold issues.

Have you tried the newer style yet? They one I bought for my WSM is thinner but it hasn't cracked. It's not totally water proof but it breathes well. We've had a ton of rain and I've had no mold issues.

Thanks Dustin. Funny my kettle has that newer style and it's stayed soft and pliable. I'll take a look at it.

"Veranda" is not actually the brand. Those covers are made by Classic Accessories, and they also have a style called Ravenna, which is a grey color. I actually just ordered my third one a few minutes ago, to replace a rotted Weber cover. Now my two kettles and WSM have matching covers.
81Y0LkpCrCL._SL1500_.jpg

I have the newer style for my 1000 and happy with the cover but not sure I would buy a Weber again in about a year and a half its completely faded. Funny thing is doing a Silver C over the guy gave me the cover it does have some cracks but still usable and it looks like it has not faded at all.

Back