Control Valve Needed Genesis S-310

MJPebbs

TVWBB Member
Hello,
I am reaching out for a replacement control valve for a 2014 Genesis S-310, seems I damaged/bent the stem while buffing. I do not need the orifice just the valve. Please let me know price and shipping details.
Thank You,
Michael

https://imgur.com/a/YHKah0x

MJ: If you haven't already done so, register your grill with Weber. They may replace that valve even if questionable if it is a warranty item. I would definitely reach out to Weber Customer Service as their price & shipping might be lower than grillparts if they won't cover it under warranty. Make sure to register the grill first.

Update from Weber after a few days they got back to me with: In a situation like this, we can only recommend replacing the entire manifold assembly, as the valves come pre-assembled to the manifold from our factory.
yea right, got it. I was able to find my parts from a S-330 donor with included my last valve so I'm back on track. Thanks everyone for your helpful responses

MJ: Glad you are back up and running after being spun by Weber about entire manifolds..... Strange parts companies don't have that issue. Happy grilling!

Back