Decent deal

I think it is a maroon ("mauve?") hood. Even better, if so. If in my locale, I would grab it for that price. I am on the lookout for some durawood slats, too.

I think it is a maroon ("mauve?") hood. Even better, if so. If in my locale, I would grab it for that price. I am on the lookout for some durawood slats, too.

That is a redhead in my eyes but they are not what they used to be. Not mauve for sure plus its an 1100 I don't think they had that colour on those.

Brian,

Weber did offer the maroon/wine/whatever color from pretty far back. I have one of those hoods off a similar 1x00 grill. Here's a comparison between red and that color:

2isvccm.jpg

I can't say for sure from that FaceBook Marketplace picture, but it does look like the maroon vs. true red to me.

Brian,

Weber did offer the maroon/wine/whatever color from pretty far back. I have one of those hoods off a similar 1x00 grill. Here's a comparison between red and that color:

2isvccm.jpg

I can't say for sure from that FaceBook Marketplace picture, but it does look like the maroon vs. true red to me.

That maroon color is very nice looking love the 2 lids on your wall to wall carpeting in front of the Christmas Tree if I did that at my house probably a frying pan over the head. :cool:

That maroon color is very nice looking love the 2 lids on your wall to wall carpeting in front of the Christmas Tree if I did that at my house probably a frying pan over the head. :cool:

Yeah, that was funny;). But, I avoided that because they really were spotless clean and my wife could see that. I have brought a few things in the house, but only what was already totally clean.

I got one of these maroon lids too. Plus a green, blue and a now a red lid. I have more lids than grills. Could dress them up occasionally. lol
https://photos.app.goo.gl/KS2GPTNg2n8EJuZFA
I am willing to part with the green one but no one is interested.

I would be if shipping wasn't so ridiculous. Even a small part costs a bunch to send. I at least have one or two of the later Silver hoods in a similar dark green.

Maybe you could set them up on a rotation and have a hood color for every season:eek:.

Stefan, I would be really interested in that green hood if you could supply end caps and a logo (wish list: a wood handle too). I have the burgundy / maroon lid, but lately I've been coveting an extra hood or two, red and green being the prime colors I'm semi looking out for.

PM me with your requirements and perhaps we can strike a deal!

Tim

So here https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/241473096570956/ is another one. For $5.00 I am actually tempted

How will you fix that grill? It has issues! One burner is clogged. You might be getting into something you can't handle.

I don't know. Five dollars or best offer, that is high stakes stuff. What can you offer without offending the seller with such a high asking price?

I think you may be outsmarted.

Seriously, I hope you like sarcasm!

Back