Well, I finally did it.

DaveW

TVWBB Wizard
After years of being a member here, mainly hanging out in the gasser section. And after acquiring a small herd of every size Kettle available, I have finally joined the WSM owner's club.

10h62bd.jpg

21k0cpw.jpg

I guess I now have another forum section to go back through and catch up on.

;);):D

Oh, and I guess I'll need to update my sig line

You said it Rich! That is a real steal! The Lowe’s charcoal deal will be coming soon, make sure to load heavy! I’m down to 3 double 18.6’s, I hope I make it to the sale!

Cook on it like you stole it.... because at that price you did:cool:

I plan to!

You said it Rich! That is a real steal! The Lowe’s charcoal deal will be coming soon, make sure to load heavy! I’m down to 3 double 18.6’s, I hope I make it to the sale!

Oh, I should be good. I stocked up on the Home Depot Weber charcoal clearance a couple months ago. I think I still have 60 - 70 bags left. That should last me for a bit.

Hey , I'm gonna sell my 22 WSM .......... but I'm not gonna give it away ......... good find.

Thanks. Seller was moving and wanted to get rid of it quick apparently.

I think I just might need to do that little project too! My kind of job, under $20.00 in parts and maybe half an hour with a drill and socket wrench!

Davr,i am so jealous, I mean do people like throw these deals at you. That is a major steal, enjoy and share some of your learning curve with us buddy.

Davr,i am so jealous, I mean do people like throw these deals at you. That is a major steal, enjoy and share some of your learning curve with us buddy.

Thanks Kev. I just kind of stumbled into this one. I was at a Thunder of Louisville party (catered it) and stepped out to take a break and get some fresh Marlboro air. Pulled out my phone, went to FB, and there it was. I messaged the seller immediately and set up a pickup time for the next morning.

Back