Beef Short Ribs

Kemper I enjoy your posts and photos but find it deters me from looking at posts with photo links and time consuming to have to click on all the individual links for photos. It would be greatly appreciated if you would post photos on the forum like the majority of us. Hope you understand. Thanks from a long time member.

Kemper I enjoy your posts and photos...
Kemper left Photobucket when they started charging for their service, he's not been successful in using Imgur from his phone, and Amazon does not support embedding photos in forum posts.

I'm afraid it's easier for readers to skip Kemper's posts than for Kemper to figure out how to embed his photos here. But I'm glad he makes the effort to share what he can, even though it's not optimal.

Let me say that the caliber of much of Kemper’s images are worth the effort.
Some are not always to my particular taste but, don’t dismiss his talent.
That said, I’m much less inclined to post photos here, too much fiddling about. I post on another forum which does its own photo hosting and I post pictures there with the utmost ease! It’s a musical site and I show food pictures on the “Show a picture of what’s on your bench?” heading. Silly but, it’s easy.

Last edited:
I post on another forum which does its own photo hosting...
There are costs and potential copyright liability issues associated with hosting other people's photos. If you're Google or some other big company with deep pockets and unlimited legal resources, no worries. If you're an individual who operates on a shoestring with donations and has no legal team, it's not worth the cost or risk, IMHO.

And can you imagine someone uploading their precious grill photos to my janky photo hosting site, only to lose them due to a technical glitch? I'd never live that down.

So I leave the photo hosting to those who specialize in it and know how to do it right...yes, a bit less convenient, but I sleep better at night.

I use my FREE Hotmail storage for my grilling forum photos here & on The Original BGE forum that I have posted on for over a decade

Not trying to give you a hard time Chris, far from it, just an observation. It’s convenient to post pictures of an instrument with a crack to the site for a consensus on repair techniques.
Sleeping through the night is something I relish too Chris!

Posting hosted pics isn't rocket surgery.
Says an old, very tech challenged guy. :)

Well, I'm just taking Kemper at his word that he's tried and can't figure it out, and unless someone is going to sit down with him and figure it out and teach him how to do it, he's going to keep posting photos as links and that's fine by me. Says the guy who knows nothing about rockets or surgery. :D

Well, I'm just taking Kemper at his word that he's tried and can't figure it out, and unless someone is going to sit down with him and figure it out and teach him how to do it, he's going to keep posting photos as links and that's fine by me. Says the guy who knows nothing about rockets or surgery. :D
I should have been more clear, my comment wasn't directed at Kemper.
I have no clue about how to post pics here directly from a cell phone.

Posting hosted images isn't that hard to do, but then clicking on a link to that image isn't very hard either.

Beef ribs look great Kemper. I like eating them, but not so much cooking them. They take a long time, and there's a fine line between done and overdone.

I apologize for the links. When I first joined up here I posted photos from Photobucket with ease. I dont use a computer but a cell phone. I have tried several times to post photos to no avail. I didnt realize posting links would be an issue. I wont do it anymore

Back