I am too late for the kettle pellet burner

This seems to keep popping up, lately. Can we get a device that turns a pellet grill into a Weber Kettle? Then you might have something.;)

That would be useful when the electronics/augers/fans etc. crap out on all the cheapo pellet grills out now.

I wanted to go pellet or electric but I know at some point something will fail. Charcoal can be a little harder to control but I know it won’t fail me during a cook. I don’t have anything against people who use pellet or electric it’s just not for me.

You'd have to take off the ashpan. Still you've got something comparable to a rec tec bullseye for 100 bucks less. I'm just not a pellet guy

Pellets: Let's see... a LOT more money for fuel, no better quality food (and maybe less:rolleyes:) and what ever it costs to convert...

I have nothing against a pellet grill - I have a VERY good friend who loves his, but I am an unashamed WEBER fan.

Let's see, reasonable cost, great food, last twenty years or more, and with the help of this board has made me a grill master.

Now, how 'bout that?

Keep on smokin',
Dale53:wsm:

Pellets: Let's see... a LOT more money for fuel, no better quality food (and maybe less:rolleyes:) and what ever it costs to convert...

I have nothing against a pellet grill - I have a VERY good friend who loves his, but I am an unashamed WEBER fan.

Let's see, reasonable cost, great food, last twenty years or more, and with the help of this board has made me a grill master.

Now, how 'bout that?

Keep on smokin',
Dale53:wsm:

Say Dale, do you have room in your canoe? I think we would be good in the same boat!
My brother gave me his 22” when he went to the pellet camp. Sadly the 22 was just too big for my needs so I sold it. I feel bad for selling the gift but, I’m overstocked with hardware now even without it!

Back