Thread: Win an autographed copy of Weber's Ultimate Grilling!

Win an autographed copy of Weber's Ultimate Grilling!

At the conclusion of Jamie's Q&A session on April 26, his publisher will be giving away an autographed copy of Weber's Ultimate Grilling by random drawing from those who post messages in this Q&A. Just post and you're automatically entered!

Pre-ordered. I went with the hard copy so I can set it out & see the pics. I just checked - this will be my 6th book from Jamie Purviance!
    18.5 WSM > 22.5 One-Touch Platinum > Genesis Silver B > Smokey Joe Gold > Q100 + Q100 = Q200 > Go Anywhere Gas

TVWBB Super Fan
    Hi Clint, so glad you said that. I have been wanting to post my list for quite a while. Please forgive my bragging. lol

My first book in my Weber collection is not by Jamie, but I want to list it anyway.

Elegant Fare from the Weber Kettle by Jane Wood - Pub. 1977

And Jamie Purviance books in alphabetical order:

Art of the Grill - 1999
    Big Book of Burgers - 2014
    Big Book of Grilling - 2001
    Charcoal Grilling - 2001
    Chicken & Sides - 2010
    New American Barbecue - 2016
    New Real Grilling - 2013
    Real Grilling - 2005
    Steaks & Sides - 2010
    Time to Grill - 2011
    Way to Grill - 2008

I just love these books. I hope someday to have all of them. I have been posting little by little recipes from these books that we have tried. Still have a lot more to go, but people here don't seem interested, but I'll keep posting lol!!

Clint, did I miss any that you have?

Yes, please! This is a keeper and would like to give it to my nephew who is just learning to grill/bbq on a Weber Charcoal LE kettle...🤞🏼

TVWBB Super Fan Jamie Purviance's Avatar
    Wow, Clint. I feel like owe you an invitation to Thanksgiving or something like that. I appreciate your interest in my book. I'll be eager to see what you think of my latest.
    Jamie

TVWBB Super Fan Jamie Purviance's Avatar
    Holy smokes. My life just flashed before my eyes. Thank you, Joan. Really. I am blown away by your level of enthusiasm.

Good luck, L Woodruff!

TVWBB Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Joan View Post
    Hi Clint, so glad you said that. I have been wanting to post my list for quite a while. Please forgive my bragging. lol

My first book in my Weber collection is not by Jamie, but I want to list it anyway.

Elegant Fare from the Weber Kettle by Jane Wood - Pub. 1977

And Jamie Purviance books in alphabetical order:

Art of the Grill - 1999
    Big Book of Burgers - 2014
    Big Book of Grilling - 2001
    Charcoal Grilling - 2001
    Chicken & Sides - 2010
    New American Barbecue - 2016
    New Real Grilling - 2013
    Real Grilling - 2005
    Steaks & Sides - 2010
    Time to Grill - 2011
    Way to Grill - 2008

I just love these books. I hope someday to have all of them. I have been posting little by little recipes from these books that we have tried. Still have a lot more to go, but people here don't seem interested, but I'll keep posting lol!!

Clint, did I miss any that you have?
    The Excel spreadsheet index of the Purviance Collection is at this link. Another book from Jamie means additional work for me.

I'm looking forward to your latest Jamie. It is an annual rite of Spring for me.

Jim

I got mine a few hours ago & I'm loving it so far. I'm glad I got the hardcover - I've already dog-eared several pages.

Very nice!
    18.5 WSM > 22.5 One-Touch Platinum > Genesis Silver B > Smokey Joe Gold > Q100 + Q100 = Q200 > Go Anywhere Gas

Got me my first Weber today, canít wait to make the most of it. Seems like I will need a new book shelf looking at the list of highly thought of books above.

Winner of the autographed copy of Weber's Ultimate Grilling:

Joan

Please send me a private message with your mailing address and I'll pass it along to Jamie's publicist.

Congratulations, Joan! The stars aligned in the random drawing and I can't think of anyone who will appreciate this book more than YOU!

Best,
    Chris