Win an autographed copy of Weber's Ultimate Grilling!

Chris Allingham

Administrator
Staff member
At the conclusion of Jamie's Q&A session on April 26, his publisher will be giving away an autographed copy of Weber's Ultimate Grilling by random drawing from those who post messages in this Q&A. Just post and you're automatically entered!

Pre-ordered. I went with the hard copy so I can set it out & see the pics. I just checked - this will be my 6th book from Jamie Purviance!

Hi Clint, so glad you said that. I have been wanting to post my list for quite a while. Please forgive my bragging. lol

My first book in my Weber collection is not by Jamie, but I want to list it anyway.

Elegant Fare from the Weber Kettle by Jane Wood - Pub. 1977

And Jamie Purviance books in alphabetical order:

Art of the Grill - 1999
Big Book of Burgers - 2014
Big Book of Grilling - 2001
Charcoal Grilling - 2001
Chicken & Sides - 2010
New American Barbecue - 2016
New Real Grilling - 2013
Real Grilling - 2005
Steaks & Sides - 2010
Time to Grill - 2011
Way to Grill - 2008

I just love these books. I hope someday to have all of them. I have been posting little by little recipes from these books that we have tried. Still have a lot more to go, but people here don't seem interested, but I'll keep posting lol!!

Clint, did I miss any that you have?

Yes, please! This is a keeper and would like to give it to my nephew who is just learning to grill/bbq on a Weber Charcoal LE kettle...🤞🏼

Wow, Clint. I feel like owe you an invitation to Thanksgiving or something like that. I appreciate your interest in my book. I'll be eager to see what you think of my latest.
Jamie

Holy smokes. My life just flashed before my eyes. Thank you, Joan. Really. I am blown away by your level of enthusiasm.

Good luck, L Woodruff!

Hi Clint, so glad you said that. I have been wanting to post my list for quite a while. Please forgive my bragging. lol

My first book in my Weber collection is not by Jamie, but I want to list it anyway.

Elegant Fare from the Weber Kettle by Jane Wood - Pub. 1977

And Jamie Purviance books in alphabetical order:

Art of the Grill - 1999
Big Book of Burgers - 2014
Big Book of Grilling - 2001
Charcoal Grilling - 2001
Chicken & Sides - 2010
New American Barbecue - 2016
New Real Grilling - 2013
Real Grilling - 2005
Steaks & Sides - 2010
Time to Grill - 2011
Way to Grill - 2008

I just love these books. I hope someday to have all of them. I have been posting little by little recipes from these books that we have tried. Still have a lot more to go, but people here don't seem interested, but I'll keep posting lol!!

Clint, did I miss any that you have?

The Excel spreadsheet index of the Purviance Collection is at this link. Another book from Jamie means additional work for me.

I'm looking forward to your latest Jamie. It is an annual rite of Spring for me.

Jim

:) I got mine a few hours ago & I'm loving it so far. I'm glad I got the hardcover - I've already dog-eared several pages.

Very nice!

Got me my first Weber today, can’t wait to make the most of it. Seems like I will need a new book shelf looking at the list of highly thought of books above.

Winner of the autographed copy of Weber's Ultimate Grilling:

Joan

Please send me a private message with your mailing address and I'll pass it along to Jamie's publicist.

Congratulations, Joan! The stars aligned in the random drawing and I can't think of anyone who will appreciate this book more than YOU!

Best,
Chris

Back