How long until this premium Weber kettle comes to America?

When I first saw that iGrill bracket, I thought it was a beverage holder.

For those who might be interested in knowing more about this Master-Touch Premium model I've written a guest review on http://www.love2bbq.co.uk/2019/04/15...premium-e5775/

Interesting having the smoke setting and the diffuser. I've done a couple of successful long low and slow with the diffuser but I put in more briquettes than Weber recommend. Going to try it with less briqs and sees how it runs.
The spring loaded hinge is really handy as is the iGrill bracket although it's not quite big enough!

Do you think there would be interest in this model in the U.S.?
I don't understand why it's only available in Europe.

I think they did the market testing and they just don't think it would sell here, which is possible. Similarly, the stainless GBS grate isn't available either. We just get the plated one. I'd be interested in how well the diffuser works. The one in the Weber Charcoal Summit has an air gap. This one doesn't so you might need to stick a water pan on it to keep the radiant heat of the plate causing trouble on long cooks.

Last edited:
I think they did the market testing and they just don't think it would sell here, which is possible. Similarly, the stainless GBS grate isn't available either. We just get the plated one. I'd be interested in how well the diffuser works. The one in the Weber Charcoal Summit has an air cap. This one doesn't so you might need to stick a water pan on it to keep from the radiant heat of the plate causing trouble on long cooks.

Stainless grate is good. My plated ones end up rusting.

Diffuser is OK I've had a couple of good cooks so far but definitely needs a drip pan of water to absorb the direct heat. I have overloaded the char ring and ignored the Weber recommendation. If I do as they say I think it will reduce hot spots.

Back