PRICE REDUCED! Order WSM Smoke Day 15 T-Shirts!

Chris Allingham

Administrator
Staff member
PRICE REDUCED! NOW ONLY $19.99!

We've got another fun t-shirt design from Patrick Carlson of Hot Spot Graphics for WSM Smoke Day 15!

https://represent.com/15th-annual-wsm-smoke-day-2019-price-reduced

T-shirts are available in a variety of colors in sizes up to men's 5X.

Price is $19.99 regardless of color or size, plus $6.99 shipping and local sales tax.

Expedited shipping is not available, delivery time is 9-14 days. Orders placed now will not arrive before Smoke Day.

A portion of each purchase helps keep the lights on here at the forum, so thank you in advance for your purchases!

Make sure to post a photo of you wearing your WSM Smoke Day t-shirt!

So far you guys and gals are ordering these t-shirts in colors I never would have expected. YOU'RE NOT AFRAID OF BOLD COLORS!

• Forest Green
  • Orange
  • Red
  • Cardinal
  • Irish Green
  • Heliconia (Fuchsia)
  • Royal Blue
And here I am wearing boring BLACK. :D

caa2019.jpg

My problem with ordering T-Shirts, is getting the right fit. I like my T-Shirts to fit loose, and it seems the manufacturers now, make them for these guys who lift and want to show off how buff they are. I once wore XL , but now those are too tight fitting. So I order XXL and those either fit great or are too large, as it seems sizes vary with the brand name.

I used the sizing chart with the smoke day Tee's, and I'm right inbetween XL and XXL. I've got too many almost new T-shirts hanging in the closet that I won't wear because of poor fit.

I even looked through my shirts for the Gildan brand, to try to get an idea of how they size shirts. I have three of them, and all three fit differently.

But I may have to gamble on a shirt this year.

But I may have to gamble on a shirt this year.
I would suggest that you use the sizing chart in good faith. If you're between two sizes, go up to the next size. If you get the t-shirt and it's too small, let them know what you did and ask for a larger replacement for free.

As an aside, I believe I was inspired toward a non-conservative color because of the bold and creative artwork 🤓

Have the shirts shipped?
I THOUGHT I ordered two shirts but cannot find confirmation and I haven't seen delivery.... where should I look and what merchant name would my credit card statement show.
Thanks in advance.
Tom

They're ordered from Represent.com. Orders ship within 7 days, so for example, if you ordered today May 8, a t-shirt would ship on May 15 and arrive 5-7 days after that, maybe sooner.

I received my order confirmation immediately. I don't remember when I ordered mine but I received it last week, either Monday or Tuesday.

Back