Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Saw this Genesis at Costco today

Saw this Genesis at Costco today

I don't know if this is a good deal or not. I saw it at the North Plainfield NJ location

Last edited by Jon K; 04-02-2019 at 08:28 AM.
    WSM 22, OTG 22, Weber 26.75, Green Genesis E-310, Maverick ET-732

Interesting...I think it's a good deal since it's backed by Weber and now Costco.
    Last edited by Sam Bee; 04-02-2019 at 09:24 AM.
    22" Kettle Premium | 26" Kettle Premium | '00-'01 Genesis Platinum C, 13 bar (Budweiser) | '05 Genesis Platinum C (open cart) | Q1200

Interesting. It has been years that I saw Weber grills at Costco. I can't read what the sign says on warranty. But Weber has 10 years now and Costco discontinued their live time return policy a few years ago.
    I also wonder what the S-345 is. Weber has an S-335 on their website. But no S-345. Probably some Costco specific model.
    Last edited by Stefan H; 04-02-2019 at 02:24 PM.
    Blue Genesis Platinum, Green Performer, Crimson One-Touch Premium, Fuchsia Q1200, 22" Kettle and a waiting for restoration.

TVWBB Fan
    Saw that in GA also. That model is for club warehouse only. You wont find it at HD or Lowes. They do that on purpose so you don't cross shop or compare prices. Sams and Costco do that with TV models all the time.

I guess I need to check our Costco too. Not that I want to buy one. For that price I can buy and restore at least 10 grills... lol
    Blue Genesis Platinum, Green Performer, Crimson One-Touch Premium, Fuchsia Q1200, 22" Kettle and a waiting for restoration.

That is interesting. Did anyone notice that it INCLUDES an iGrill with 4 probes?

I still like that crimson open cart one on BBQGuys.com. It has the 9mm stainless grates, a handle light, sear burner...really nice! I would also like the same grill in the indigo color. They have those at Ace, but it comes with the cheaper cast iron grates.

None of these are in the cards for me. That's OK, because I still love the classic Genesis and enjoy seeing them restored. Maybe I can restore one of these in 2025!
    Last edited by Jon Tofte; 04-05-2019 at 07:58 AM.
    Genesis Platinum Skyline 3200 Q1200"Flat-top" 26 Kettle Red,Black 22s 1Touch Platinum, Black '74 18, JJ & SJ. Projects: Genesis 4, 2 many!

After my last year's experience with old cheap grills and how easy they are to restore I have a problem spending $200 or more for a grill. Let alone $1K plus tax. No matter how good they are.

Weber at Costco

Quote Originally Posted by Chris in GA View Post
    Saw that in GA also. That model is for club warehouse only. You wont find it at HD or Lowes. They do that on purpose so you don't cross shop or compare prices. Sams and Costco do that with TV models all the time.
    Which store in GA had the Weber grill?

Quote Originally Posted by Stefan H View Post
    After my last year's experience with old cheap grills and how easy they are to restore I have a problem spending $200 or more for a grill. Let alone $1K plus tax. No matter how good they are.
    Yup, same here.
    22" Kettle Premium | 26" Kettle Premium | '00-'01 Genesis Platinum C, 13 bar (Budweiser) | '05 Genesis Platinum C (open cart) | Q1200

I just saw this the other day and had to go back and get it. I was due for a new one had my summit gold since 2006 so it was time. Cover included, igrill 3 with 4 probes, 10 year warranty, lighted control knobs.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast