BBQ alll year long...!!!

Kelvin in AB

TVWBB Fan
Hey everyone, just wanted to say hi and to let you know i have owned a Weber for many, many years..! I currently have the Weber E 320 Genesis black... Part # 3851001, Serial # **1241306. I have had my Weber up and running at my house for over 10 years, but i just moved into a Condo complex and No natural gas is available... might have to look into converting it to Propane. Will post a comment in the regular Weber area...Thanks:blackgenesis:

Kelvin: I've got a 2007 Genesis E310 NG that I added a sideburner making a E320 The manifold you seek is a #67701 which is for the LP E320. If you can't find one than an alternative would be a #67708 which is for the 2007 E310, but then you would have to connect the sideburner using brass fittings like I did. You still would need to get a new orifice for the side burner to convert it to propane from NG. A guy in MA who I bought the sideburner from made that conversion of the orifice. I'm sure someone here can help with that. If you go the 310 manifold route, I can send you a list of the brass fittings needed to connect the sideburner to the manifold. If you have email, send it to me at srmfc@cox.net.

Last edited:
Kelvin: You're grill is a great one like mine. Just watch for rust around the bottom shelf and where the casters go into the legs. Love the enclosed base to keep tools and accessories out of sight.

Thanks Dan....and thanks for the info. I went to the Weber website and i punched my Serial number into the Schematics and this is what it shows...
Genesis E-320 NG Blk (2009-2010) (USA/Canada)
It added an 8 at the beginning of the Part number... mine is 3851001... does it always add the 8 at the front. Also it says it's 2009-2010

Last edited:
Kelvin: Look at your manifold and compare it to what is pictured on ereplacements.com. Punch in your number with and without the 8. You will see two different manifolds. If yours is supported by a cross bracket it is a 2007. If it sits in slots on the frame, it is the one with the 8 prefix. Either way, easiest conversion is to replace the manifold and then the orifice on the sideburner. You will then just need a hose/regulator assembly to hook from the manifold to a propane tank. You will not be using the present quick-disconnect gas line. I'm sure someone else here on TVWBB probably has the parts you need. In any event, Weber will not sell you the parts since they will only sell you the NG parts, not LP. The savvy members here will find your post no matter where it is. I usually post in the gas grill section.

A lot of people use imgur for posting pictures. I've tried that and Photobucket. Both work and are free.

- - - Updated - - -

I suppose it depends on which interface you like better. And you'll get different opinions from different people. Try them out and go with the one you like is my advice.

Back