Lurker needs some help.

JLands

Hello everyone. Been on the forum for a while. Mostly lurking. I built my first and only heater meter in November of last year and it has been working great. Not a perfect graph, but many times better than when I manually worked the damper. Mr Ralph was kind enough to send me his rd3 files which I have used only for personal use. I want to build a bigger one for my Old Country offset. I reached out to Mr Ralph for his RD-25, but have not heard back from him. I don't know if he is still active, just on vacation or just no longer sharing.

My question, I have a Delta BFB1012VH that I would like to build a damper for. The biggest I have seen on thingverse is for the Delta BFB0712 I believe. Which would be alright but I already have the BFB1012. Can anyone help me.

Thanks.

Last edited:
I think you're right, Ralph is on vacation or really busy because he's normally very active here and I haven't seen him post all week. He's the only one with the STL files though, unless someone else here also printed themselves a RD-25. Anyone?

Btw, I "think" you are the same guy i purchased my kit from last November... from the heatemeter website. If so, I want to tell you it is an awesome product and has done me very well. But i will let "you" solder my next one, LOL.

Good job.

Glad you like it! I'm the HeaterMeter guy that runs the store too (and the associated accounting, ugh) and it always makes me smile when someone says they're enjoying their HeaterMeter.

Back