Update on Barbs Surgery

Rich Dahl

TVWBB 1-Star Olympian
Barb had her surgery today. The doctor said everything went perfectly. She is home and much relieved that it’s over. The best part she has no pain which is great.
Next week we will get the full report from the lab. Next up is in a couple of weeks she will start radiation treatments five days a week for five weeks.
Then hopefully she will be done and cancer free.
Thanks again for all your support for us, it truly was a great help.

Rich and Barb

Thank you for updating us. We hope and pray that after her completion of treatments she is cancer-free.

Rich,

When I first introduced myself on the forum a couple years ago. Ms Barb was one of the first to welcome me. It's awesome to hear everything went well.

Bobby Segars

Rich & Barb,
We are glad that this part is over for Barb.
Take care of her & yourself too.
Your friends to the north,
Russ & Deb

Rich,

When I first introduced myself on the forum a couple years ago. Ms Barb was one of the first to welcome me. It's awesome to hear everything went well.

Bobby Segars

What I nice story and recall. I don't know the Dahl family and I'm only a few years into this site but I have thoroughly enjoyed reading their posts during my three-year adventure. My prayers are with them and, while my wife is clueless about this site, she is an X-ray Tech and performs mammography and we have spoken about the Dahl family and included them in our prayers as-have countless others of you.

Back