Weber 37" Bud Red Kettle

No nothing about these seems weird to me the front handle does not have a Weber logo maybe the top does can't see it. Looks like it has Weber wheels.

https://atlanta.craigslist.org/atl/for/d/carrollton-weber-ranch-kettle-budweiser/6840128475.html

I would say it is genuine and probably just what he describes. It is clearly a Weber ranch kettle but you definitely don't see them very often in anything but black. There are kettle people that might actually pay that much.

There's been a couple show up here in the St Louis area in past years.
I do think it's original, not re-painted, made especially for AB.

I've seen the originals, and that could be one, but it's been repainted or touched up.
The vent and the lip show it.

Tim

I've seen the originals, and that could be one, but it's been repainted or touched up.
The vent and the lip show it.

Tim
Those in the know over at WKC haven't mentioned a re-paint, but who knows?
The reds I've seen for sale here in STL had red vents.

Last edited:
Those in the know over at WKC haven't mentioned a re-paint, but who knows?
The reds I've seen for sale here in STL had red vents.

I will readily admit that I have no direct knowledge, but I really don’t think this is a repaint. I am guessing Weber made the vent red on this very special edition so as not to compete with the Budweiser logo. It is always possible some touch ups have been done, but the condition of the rest of the grill doesn’t suggest that it has received a whole lot of careful maintenance, so I tend to doubt it.

I am fairly certain the vent is always body-colored on the ranch. I have never seen one that was not.
Similar to the old offset SJ's.

Back