Greetings From New Hampshire

Tom Casey

Hi, Folks--I'm new to the forum. I entered the Weber family in 2003 when my wife asked me what I would like for Fathers' Day. So, kinda like the Red Ryder BB gun, I blurted out the Weber 22" Premium One-Touch Charcoal Grill. Love it, but over time I find I more often need to go with the gas grill to save time. (But when I have the time, I love to go charcoal.) Unfortunately, the gas grills I've had--until recently--were the cheap no-names. In the months leading to my Mom's passing, I often grilled steaks for her--likely the only steaks she was getting, as her caregivers and other family were probably not doing it for her--and she loved them. (Her Dad was an accomplished Prime meat-monger in NYC--even supplied Prime to the Cunard Cruise Lines.) When her estate finally settled, I treated myself to both a Weber Genesis E-410 Gas Grill (Crimson) and Performer Premium Charcoal Grill (Black)--considering them as gifts from her. Really satisfying.

With the new grills, I'm looking forward to get a little more exotic than burger, dogs, sausages and steaks. I've joined this community to pick up tips/tricks and to gain confidence to try new things. Looking forward to picking your brains--and offering whatever insight I can provide. Thanks.

Back