Finally found a Blue Lid

Bobby Segars

TVWBB Super Fan
Been searching for a while. Finally found one about 2 hours away in Indiana. It came from grill that was damaged by a wind storm. The only thing wrong was the thermoset swing up table on the left side was broken in half. My plan is to find another table and clean it up, put a black lid I have in the garage and try my hand at flipping it. The flavorizer bars and stamped grates are in good shape as well as the burners.

Kind of torn between the Grill out light handle or my original wood one. So I guess I joined the blue lid and red Weber kettle emblem club.

Bobby

Blue Lid https://imgur.com/a/sGn5r4R

The wood handles are nice. But the handle with the light is cool too. I love mine. Especially since I swapped the bulbs for LED bulbs.

The wood handles are nice. But the handle with the light is cool too. I love mine. Especially since I swapped the bulbs for LED bulbs.

Stefan,

Yep I replaced my bulbs with the LEDs and its much brighter. I bought the grill light handle for a Skyline I gonna start working on in the spring. I'll just swap handles when I finish the Skyline.

Bobby

Been searching for a while. Finally found one about 2 hours away in Indiana. It came from grill that was damaged by a wind storm. The only thing wrong was the thermoset swing up table on the left side was broken in half. My plan is to find another table and clean it up, put a black lid I have in the garage and try my hand at flipping it. The flavorizer bars and stamped grates are in good shape as well as the burners.

Kind of torn between the Grill out light handle or my original wood one. So I guess I joined the blue lid and red Weber kettle emblem club.

Bobby

Yep, I would say you are in both clubs with an outstanding entry:coolkettle:!

That is a great lid. Mine is kind of dull compared to the ones I have been seeing. Mine has a bunch of surface scratches as well. I have one of the newer style Silver B Blue lids that looks in really good shape. I am toying with swapping that onto my 1000.

Those black knobs look relay good with the blue as well.

Bobby, I'm confused by the pictures. You said you had a cracked thermoset table, but I see beautiful wood side tables. What is going on?

In any event, it looks great!

Tim

Bobby

By the way I have a left side swing up table if you need one. You can have it for the price to ship it.

Bobby, I'm confused by the pictures. You said you had a cracked thermoset table, but I see beautiful wood side tables. What is going on?

In any event, it looks great!

Tim

Bruce is correct that I swapped my Red Lid for the Blue Lid onto my 1000.

Bobby

If you can message me your ZIP code I should be able to get the Shipping cost.
And just to confirm: it is the flip up table and not the left side table top.
I have a photo attached:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/MmFKKsmGFjdJBv6eA

Last edited:
That is a great lid. Mine is kind of dull compared to the ones I have been seeing. Mine has a bunch of surface scratches as well. I have one of the newer style Silver B Blue lids that looks in really good shape. I am toying with swapping that onto my 1000.

Those black knobs look relay good with the blue as well.

Aha! Mystery solved!

Tim,

I guess I should have mentioned that at first! Lol!

Yes I am Bobby. I have sent you a private message here on the forum days ago aand never heard back. Did you get it?

Back