Blackstone Smash Burgers

CaseT

TVWBB Platinum Member
33473702478_641177839b_c.jpg

46626538674_e8ea4d97e5_c.jpg

Double smash burger with cheese and sauteed onions

40384432533_decfca7976_c.jpg

Case, you nailed that one double burger, cheese with lots of onions. That's my kind of burger for sure.

Case, you nailed that one double burger, cheese with lots of onions. That's my kind of burger for sure.

Thanks Barb! It was tasty. Normally I won't do a two patty burger, but the patties look too good not to!

Forgot about the leftover patty.

Turned it into Loco Moco for dinner last night!

40384433993_0e7203cf1d_c.jpg

46626539054_ae53d790be_c.jpg

Haven't thought about a Loco Moco in a long time. I think I need to get with the program.

Cliff when I lived in Hawaii I had it almost everyday for breakfast! That or Siamin.

It’s a mainstay at my house, I don’t make it as often as I used to. But when I have leftover rice and a burger patty it’s whats for dinner, lunch, breakfast!

Killer eats Case! Is that home cooking or are you on the road? I thought I read you were heading out

Killer eats Case! Is that home cooking or are you on the road? I thought I read you were heading out

Thanks Chuck!

Still at home, we head out the 22nd. The Blackstone will get a workout while we are camping.

Case, I had honestly never heard of loco moco before reading this post. I just looked it up......I know what’s on our menu for this weekend!! Great looking smash burger, and the loco moco looks too good to not be delicious!
Thanks for sharing,
Tim

Case, I had honestly never heard of loco moco before reading this post. I just looked it up......I know what’s on our menu for this weekend!! Great looking smash burger, and the loco moco looks too good to not be delicious!
Thanks for sharing,
Tim

Thank you!

Yep Loco Moco is a great meal anytime of day! I keep it pretty simple, rice, seasoned burger patty, over medium egg (or sunny side up) and brown packet gravy. Sometimes I will add grilled linguica. That makes it a Surfers Loco Moco.

Back