Hello from Philadelphia

Eric Work

Hi Everyone-

I've been talking about getting a Weber Smokey Mountain for about a year and for my 40th birthday last week my buddies bought me a 22.5 inch WSM. I'm super excited to get it fired up and become an active member of the community. Hoping to start tomorrow with a Spatchcock chicken.

I have tons of questions so I'm sure I'll hear from many of you in the forums.

-Eric

Welcome aboard, Eric! Quite a nice birthday gift your buddies gave you:wsm: Have fun with it and ask questions when you need to. Lots of knowledgeable folks on these forums who will help you along. Post some pics of your spatchcock chicken if you get a chance.

Welcome Eric and congrats on the 22.5 WSM your buddies gave you. Looking forward to seeing some cooks and please post some of your spatchcock chicken. On questions just ask again, we have some awesome people who will be willing to help with your questions. Just have fun.

Welcome — you’ve come to the right place. I recommend you start reading here: http://virtualweberbullet.com/ Chris has those pages chock full of good info. Anything you can’t find or want to discuss can be addressed by the great folks on this bulletin board.

BTW, I used to travel to Philly quite often. Found Dock Street a great place grab a hand-tossed, wood fired pizza and a pint or two. Cheers!

Back