Luke Perry dead at 52

I guess I'm the right age where just about half the women in my Facebook timeline that I went to high school or college with are distraught about it. It is a shame.

Was very sad to see this. And it hits home. I hit the big 5-0 in a couple months. I guess you never know.

Way way too young. I "MAY" have watched an episode or 10 of 90210 back in the day... And Melrose place...

Interestingly enough, I know someone who works at that hospital; I asked them what was the mood like there today? They said it was just like any other day & didn't know until they got home & the spouse told them.

I think the thing that strikes home is the fact when you get to a certain age and your "peers" start dying. Whether by accident or disease, you start to realize how mortal we all are.

Don't put off till tomorrow what you can do today. Never know what tomorrow will bring.

Definitely WAY too young. This hit home for me as well since I turned 55 last Nov. No question about the mortality thing. Today I got an email that was sent out to everyone in our office that mentioned 3 former employees (I work for the Forest Service) who had retired as recently as 12 years ago and they all passed away in the last month. Two of them I didn't know since they retired before I came here in 2002, but one of them I did know. She retired in 2007.

Back