Another New Member from NorCal

Vasilios K

Hi!

I live just North of Sacramento, CA. Originally born and raised in NYC. Traveled a lot. America is such a beautiful Country. Served in the US Army. Now a California resident.

I think I have Weberitis. I have a Genesis II, Performer Deluxe, 26” Kettle and a newly added 22” WSM. My wife said I need therapy. 🤪😂😝😝

Damn! :p Not even one Hi! Welcome! Thanks for introducing yourself like we ask all new members to do! We need more info be replying! Or get booted.
LOL :)

Welome abord. The N CA group is getting big. If you didn't have Weberitis before joining this place you will after hanging out for a while.

Hey Vasilios welcome! I’ve been off the board for a few months so a little late to your welcoming party 😛. I am above Sacramento too in Browns Valley how about you? Nice fleet of Weber’s you got there. See you got a 26. When you get tired of those wobbly legs do a search for mini ranch. Solves the issue and it looks pretty cool.

Welcome Vasillios, you have a great start on the weber's and you are in as great group of people. looking forward to seeing some of your cooks.

Back