Excellent Steak Marinade

ChuckO

TVWBB 1-Star Olympian
My bride found this recipe, we soaked our Chuck Eyes in it for 4, maybe 5 hours. I'll do it again, and again

44vp9A7.jpg

OG6dRDV.jpg

To the grill, 450 degrees

KgTvgfY.jpg

N2Xlk5E.jpg

ZbnAopf.jpg

I meant to pull it at 130, but it got to 135 faster than I expected. Still, it was really good.

rraI7MF.jpg

I will do this marinade again, and again...

Sorry for the blurry photo, it's a live photo, sometimes they come out good, sometimes not

I could get in to a plate of that. Almost an Asian flair.................I'd try your way first & then the next time I might add a little sesame oil & ginger.

Those chuck eyes look fantastic.

Barb goes to the cancer surgeon tomorrow to see what options we have and asked if I could do a steak with the marinade after I showed her your post. She just wants to do some grilling as we haven't done anything for a month. So of course we will. Looking forward to trying it and getting her stress level down.
Thanks for posting the recipe.

Chuck, like Rich said we are doing this marinade on are steak tonight. Yours looks delicious.

Finally giving this one a go. Got a 2lb Angus flank into it about 30 minutes ago for tonight's dinner.

EDIT: This was a total flavor bomb. Really good and enjoyed by all of us. Thanks for sharing.

Last edited:
I have to admit, I’ve never used a “Bag o’ marinade” and this one is pretty close to something I have been doing for most of my life.
Flank Steak teriyaki form the old “Woman’s Day” cookbook which was has been a huge hit since the late ‘60’s. She is adding Worcestershire and a couple of other things but, it’s close.
I’ll try that one though! And her chimichurri looks nice too!

Back