StokerX 1.0.2 download

A. Vale

TVWBB Fan
I used to use StokerX version 1.0.2 on my iMac but since upgrading the OS on the iMac, it stopped working. I have set up a Mac Mini running macOS Sierra, but I don't have a clean version of StokerX version 1.0.2 to use on it. The version of the app I have has my old Prowl Authentication tied to it and the "Discard Prowl Authentication" menu option doesn't seem to work. Does anyone have a clean version of StokerX version 1.0.2 that they can share? I've got my version working but I miss Prowl push notifications to my iPhone happening.

Seeing as there are a few people talking about the Stoker, I figured I would pump this old thread again. Does anyone have a saved copy of Stoker X 1.0.2 that isn't configured for Prowl notifications? I would love to get a copy as I switched computers and the "Discard Prowl Authentication" doesn't appear to work. Thanks in advance!

I know I'm really late to the party but.... I have a clean StokerX.app.zip file if you still need it. PM me and I can find a place where you can get it.

Back