Free 26" Weber kettle WITH NO LEGS on curb in New Orleans

I'm not sure how to post a picture here, but there's a bottom and a top of a 26-inch Weber Grill on Rue Nadine in Algiers in an ad saying "Free 26" Weber kettle on curb." I snagged a copy of the grill photo he posted, but am not sure how to post it here.

This grill has NO LEGS and appears to be sitting on top of the same type of apparatus, similar to the ash catcher that is on the bottom of my Weber grill, except this thing it looks to be oxidized gray in color. The grill and the top are shiny black and appear to be in excellent shape per his photo. The notice with photo is on Nextdoor in N.O. I just asked the poster if it's still there since he posted his notice about two hours ago, and he advised it's still there. The poster says the following in his ad:

"Legs could be welded back on. I grilled and smoked on it for years without the legs. Rue Nadine in Algiers. Grab it before the trash pick up Monday morning."

Rue Nadine is in the Bocage section of Algiers. If he lets me know if it's gone, I'll let you know, too.

Last edited:

Back