Cool Shed!

Yeah around here would not be able to use it much. Summer gets brutal hot and humid and then the skeeters come out and you become the meal, or it's -30 without the wind chill and 2' of snow. Best guess is in a year you might get 3 or 4 good weeks

Gotta admit some of it is pretty good. Dunno about keeping spices and beer outside.

I see a LOT of traipsing back and forth to the house.

Still for lengthy summer periods I could learn to adapt :D

Not much work space for all the elaborate construction. I don’t have a problem with keeping barley pop and some ingredients out there but not enough work space and completely agree that the cooking equipment isn’t quite my taste either but, hey, if someone really gets their enjoyment in the simple joys of grilling sausages enough to drop that kind of coin on that rig, more power to them.

Not much work space for all the elaborate construction. I don’t have a problem with keeping barley pop and some ingredients out there but not enough work space and completely agree that the cooking equipment isn’t quite my taste either but, hey, if someone really gets their enjoyment in the simple joys of grilling sausages enough to drop that kind of coin on that rig, more power to them.

Kinda like those boy racers in their civics with the 12" muffler--all show and no go ;)

P
Kinda like those boy racers in their civics with the 12" muffler--all show and no go ;)

Pretty much, if I went to that much time and expense, I’d do things differently that’s for sure!
I wonder if it was underwritten by the brewery, the same name is on all the bottles and the banner.
I was at a trade show(food show) at McCormick Place, where some of the BIG BOY brewers had built some truly incredible display “bars”. Things that were on slides and piston openers really cool stuff much like this thing. It was all about selling beer not much to do with food, then there were the sausage guys who went the same way with emphasis on food not as much beer. Just an observation.

What, no big screen TV or stereo speakers?:p
That is pretty cool, hope my wife no see it.

Tim

Yeah reminds me of one of those a number of years ago. I used to have a Chev Suburban 4 WD with 350 Vortec V8. The beast weighed nearly 3 tons empty. One day sitting at a light with short lane on the right hand side with my boat attached no less, kid pulls up with a ricer. Making his braaaaaaat sounds sitting there. So light turns green and I take off. I didn't want to really "jump" on it what with putting extra strain on the boat and such so I just "tipped" in. Blew the little ricer off the road. As I went by all I could hear was braaaaaaaaaaaattttttt and his horn with his middle finger giving me the salute. LMAO

Back