Prograde wifi thermometer

Corey Elks

TVWBB All-Star
Just picked one of these up on clearance at Walmart. Not sure how good it is going to work but it looks nice and the price was right. Does anybody use one of these? If so does it work well? Is the Wi-Fi Reliable? Thanks for your responses

My son bought me 1 a few months ago and have used it 3-4 times,works great so far,he bought a 2 year warranty to go with it in case lol.

Great deal,will look at my local 1 tomorrow and gift 1 to my son.looked at 1 today and didn't find any deals but got to pu meds tomorrow at a different 1 ,the rechargeable battery will last about 16 hrs or so,you can leave it plugged it into a a charger without any problems

They are on clearance at my local walmart for $5

And according to the 21 reviews on walmart.com, averaging 1.5/5 stars, it's utter junk and not even worth that. But maybe you get lucky.

Also available on Amazon Prime for $6.84.

Last edited:
So I used it last night for a overnight cook which is still in the smoker. It’s working as it should. I ran to the store this morning and was still able to monitor temps. So far so good. I can’t complain for 13 bucks. Just have to wait to see How it will hold up in the long run. Most of the reviews that I read were negative due to not being able to hook up to Wi-Fi. I had no problems with that.

When you buy 1 and try it then you can say its junk,seen too many folks cant open a can of beans with a manual can opener to believe every thing I read on the net lol

115 on the pellet smoker after 3 hrs 26 minutes ,shooting for 140 or so,like having it hooked to wifi,the alert will remind me I have something smoking if I get side tracked. have used it 2-3 more times since last post and still working well.

Back