Been a good week

Phil T

Last Sunday scored an 18" WSM for $99 at Home Depot, last one. Kingsford Original 18.6 lbs at Lowes 2 for 12.99 yesterday. Today at Walmart 22"Original Premium Kettle for $79, again the last one in the store.
Now I need less wind and rain/snow. Great time to upgrade, improve and add to the collection.

I also got the 18" WSM for $99 last week and have a shed full of Weber and Stubbs charcoal briquettes which were on sale recently. But no deal on the 22" kettles here. Very few Walmarts in my area had them for $40 and sold out fast. But most of the stores in my area don't budge on price. $164 for now.

I also got the 18" WSM for $99 last week and have a shed full of Weber and Stubbs charcoal briquettes which were on sale recently. But no deal on the 22" kettles here. Very few Walmarts in my area had them for $40 and sold out fast. But most of the stores in my area don't budge on price. $164 for now.

I want to say Lowe's has the Weber original 22 inch Kettle for $99, 150 ish is the type with the ash catcher bucket on the bottom. But $99 for an 18 inch Smokey Mountain is a steal.

Yes i think it was only one HD store in my area which had them reduced. I just walked in there and saw it just by accident.

Back