“How do I love Thee?”

Timothy F. Lewis

TVWBB 1-Star Olympian
I love Thee enough to take a torch to my performer so I can open the vents! 1/2” of ice and ten inches of snow! Valentine’s Day dinner of beautiful wild salmon for my wonderful wife!

52087604_10213908930059189_7724273672814329856_o.jpg

Dinner was not quite as near perfection as I’d have liked, the salmon was a little dry but, I’m not sure if that was process or practice. I must simply have gone two minutes longer into looking into my wife’s eyes with a glass of champagne or, gotten stupid from whatever. She is an amazing wife!
She was happy which means all was right with the world!
A little late with that but, there have been grandchildren around...

Yep wild Alaskan Salmon will go from succulent and wonderful to having you want to eat the package instead in about 30 seconds. All I do with that product is simply "threaten" it with the heat :D There is a store near by us that sells wild King Salmon from New Zealand. IT is so wonderful. Wonderfully fatty and can cover up a lot of "ills" or errors in cooking it. Another product I like using on the grill is farm raised from Claire Island Ireland and another from Scotland. Both are raised out in the ocean so get the best aspects of being farmed and being wild. Both are Sushi grade and organic as well

Yep you’re absolutely right, I’m out of practice with salmon and this was a tiny bit thinner than my favorite fillets but, it was there and saved me another stop! I’m fond of the “Black Pearl” Scottish salmon, not sure where it’s farmed but, it’s much better than most of the other farmed “stuff”.

Yep I think it's the same one I buy. Very nice product. They farm it in pens in the ocean so the water is always fresh, they also get natural food along with the feed so they have a nice fat content, the meat is silky smooth. It takes well to grilling/broiling/baking as well as making a nice saute' with a wine/lemon/mushroom and fresh fennel sauce.

Back