Thread: Skyline in Philly

Skyline in Philly

This listing is almost a month old and is listed as "Price Negotiable" so you might be able to get a good deal on it. The lid looks pretty shiny.

The listing is pretty bad and may not be getting many looks. My guess is that if he still has it, you might be able to get it for $25. Anyone in the Philly area looking for a ticket to the "Skyline Club"???

https://us.letgo.com/en/i/black-webe...6-c475b7259d34
    Some people rescue dogs and cats. I rescue Webers.

TVWBB Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruce View Post
    This listing is almost a month old and is listed as "Price Negotiable" so you might be able to get a good deal on it. The lid looks pretty shiny.

The listing is pretty bad and may not be getting many looks. My guess is that if he still has it, you might be able to get it for $25. Anyone in the Philly area looking for a ticket to the "Skyline Club"???

https://us.letgo.com/en/i/black-webe...6-c475b7259d34
    Are these typically propane?

TVWBB Diamond Member Timothy F. Lewis's Avatar
    Available for NG and Propane, there was a two burner NG around here for a while.
    Distinguebant Sed, Ignoret In Particulari!
    "If brains was lard, that boy couldn't grease too big a skillet!" J. D. Clampett

TVWBB Member
    It has to be NG for me. Could be OK if orifices and/or manifold for NG are available.

Most grills are propane, but weber built their grills for both fuel sources. The only real difference is the orifices and of course a propane grill needs the regulator. But it is tough to find replacement orifices and weber used to sell a conversion kit but ceased doing so presumably due to liability issues. You can drill out the orifices but that is an inexact science and best left to those with some experience.
    The easiest solution is to find a grill with the manifold for the fuel source that you need and canabalize it. Most Genesis 1000 propane manifolds would fit that grill just fine and make it fully and safely a propane grill.
    Some people rescue dogs and cats. I rescue Webers.