Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Silver c bottom rack

Yeah too bad. I have a lower wire rack I think from an old Genesis 1000 or maybe it was old enough to be a Genesis 1. Hanging in the garage.

Yup, unfortunately the wire rack may have been discontinued by Weber altogether and the replacement bottom shelf is not worth the $$$ IMO. Best bet is to probably get one off of a donor like Bruce said or fabricate one like Stefan did (and probably some other folks) or post that you're looking for one it in the Buy/Sell section of this forum also.
    22" Kettle Premium | 26" Kettle Premium | '00-'01 Genesis Platinum C, 13 bar (Budweiser) | '05 Genesis Platinum C (open cart) | Q1200

Here is what I have.

Last edited by Pat G; 02-11-2019 at 06:36 PM.
    Performer Deluxe(Copper) Genesis Gold B(Redhead) 18WSM 14WSM 22 OTG JJ Q1200 Gas & Charcoal Go Anywhere, Blackstone 17, Vortex, Kettle Pizza, Smoke

TVWBB Member
    Thanks Pat but I don't think that will work for me. The one I need has "hooks" on the ends that hangs on the frame from side to side. The part I need is 60145.

I know it's different. I have the one with hooks on it on my Gold B. I might check and see if it fits on the Gold B or not.
    Performer Deluxe(Copper) Genesis Gold B(Redhead) 18WSM 14WSM 22 OTG JJ Q1200 Gas & Charcoal Go Anywhere, Blackstone 17, Vortex, Kettle Pizza, Smoke

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12