Took a few pics, figured I might as well post them.

Bob Correll

R.I.P. 3/31/2022
Someone turned 72 on Stupor Bowl Sunday.
None of the game or commercials were watched, most of the afternoon and evening were spent on the deck in 70 degree weather. Daughter and her hubby joined us.
I used the cutting board gifted to us by our oldest son to trim the tri tip.
It's cherry and maple and made by a friend of his. This is before I started trimming.

It went on the Performer along with wings and sausage.

Getting seared.

Sliced.

No plated shots, but here is my egg, cheese, tri tip, etc McBob Burrito for breakfast the next morning.

Sadly, we're back to winter again, only 12 this morning. :(
Thanks for the visit!

Last edited:
That all looks great , Bob. It was warmish here on Super Bowl Sunday but nowhere near 70.
Love that cutting board.

Bob, please wish that someone a happy birthday or me! The trim tip looks awesome, and as for the cutting board; you can always tell when someone takes pride in their work. It’s been in the 70’s (almost 80’s) here all week, today is 44°. Go figure..
Tim

Bob, in the wise words of Francis Bacon...
"You will never be an old man... old age is always 15 years older than you are."
...or somewhere along those lines...

Your Tri Tip looks Awesome and your breakfast is always amazing!!
Happy Birthday Robert!!

Great looking cook Bob and that cutting board is awesome. A belated happy birthday. Ill be 71 in April, the mind is great but the body is going south.

Happy belated birthday Bob. Your cooks look fantastic and you didn't miss any thing on the game. It was bad.

Happy Birthday Bob! Sounds like you had a fun time on your big day. That tri tip is gorgeous, both before AND after. That burrito looks delicious as well. Glad to see you eating your veggies! ;)

Back