Rainy Pork Chop Night

Cliff Bartlett

R.I.P. 5/17/2021
Had to move the grills under the overhang of roof and garage door do to more rain. I'll never complain about too much rain again, not after last year's summer. We've already doubled what we had all last year so hopefully that's a good sign. I picked up a couple of nice pork chops from Safeway last week. Grilled them up along with potatoes and some baby carrots.

enhance

enhance

enhance

enhance

enhance

Plated it up.

enhance

Made for a nice dinner. I'm excited about baseball! Pitchers and Catchers report next week. Thanks for looking everyone!

Nice rainy night dinner Cliff. Made your stout and shiitake pot roast last night with a little two pound chuck I had. Came out great. Didn't take any picture because the flash on my camera died.

Last edited:
Beautiful everything Cliff!
Yes, bring on some baseball!
All of the Cardinals gear was shipped this week to Jupiter, Florida.

You know how to do it. Excellent-looking meal! I'm trying your sweet potato fries this weekend.

Great looking food! I can never seem to find pork chops cut that thick. The ones I usually end up getting are usually about half that thick so I have to be very careful not to overdo. The weather here has been very anti-grill. Nasty!

Back