Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Double Weber Grilling Station

Double Weber Grilling Station

I have been using my 22'' kettle for a few years now and need some extra grilling space for a family event a few weeks ago so like any real man i bought a second one LOL. After seeing them sitting one my back patio i realized that this could be an opportunity to make something awesome so the build began. I quickly drew up some rough sketches and started cutting some wood. I am pretty happy with the end result. Only thing left is to add a cabinet with a door to the bottom shelf. Let me know if you have any comments or recommendations.

TVWBB Pro
    That's cool. Where do you put the lids when they are not on the grill. Maybe add some kind of hook on the side's to hang the lids on when you have them off.

Nice job!
    Performer Deluxe(Copper) Genesis Gold B(Redhead) 18WSM 14WSM 22 OTG JJ Q1200 Gas & Charcoal Go Anywhere, Blackstone 17, Vortex, Kettle Pizza, Smoke

I like it!
    Maybe add some lights and a shelf along the back to hang your grill tools and chimney, baskets.

Tim
    Different smokes for different folks. Wish the Dollar Store sold gas!

impressive, nice job

TVWBB Honor Circle Timothy F. Lewis's Avatar
    Nice idea, I’d hinge the lids to be honest, I agree on lights and chimney/tool storage hooks but, that kind of thing will reveal itself through use. The corrugated roof and side panels are really nice. I’m considering using that on a cooler table I’m planning on building next summer...maybe.
    Distinguebant Sed, Ignoret In Particulari!
    "If brains was lard, that boy couldn't grease too big a skillet!" J. D. Clampett

TVWBB Fan
    Nice set up! I like the buckets on the chains thats clever.
    :26"blackkettle::22" blackkettle:wsm18::

Looks great Parker, really like the roof idea.

Here is something similar I saw on Craigslist. It has a nice handle idea for your bbq lids and hanging bbq tools.

https://losangeles.craigslist.org/lg...797180793.html

Last edited by JeffG; 02-08-2019 at 04:22 PM.
    Bacon....the duct tape of the Gods.

No suggestions needed but i have a few ideas to mull over. My first post was just erased so we stuck with this shortened memory of it.
    Add wheels, make top removable at the post, wall in one back side for windage?
    Course how far does it have to move and sliding it around to avoid wind won't be too hard. Again great job.
    Ooh... pedal operated lid lifters. Cool factor. Course don't make them trip over able either. Or table mounted spring loaded lid holders... oh now I have to lay down...lol

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast